Importance of Being an OAR Member
- The only credible and reliable body in Ontario advocating on behalf of radiologists in all practice settings.
- Represents radiologists on all fee issues affecting our specialty.
- Representing the needs and interests of radiologists with key stakeholders like the MOH, OMA, OHA and others.
- Source of one-to-one authoritative information and advice on radiology issues affecting your practice, your group and your specialty.
- The leading organiser of high quality, local CME with preferred pricing for OAR members to meet your RCPSC requirements.
- Offering webcasting of CME programs for radiologists unable to attend CME programs.
- Creation of the OAR insurance program to meet the individual and unique needs of Ontario radiologists.
- The only job placement service designed for radiologists seeking employment in Ontario.